SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Friday 10 October 2014

LindaIkeji is Hiring Reporters, Writers and Photographers

 Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji, Nigerian celebrity blogger, whose blog, http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com also known as LIB, was recently reinstated after being temporarily shut down by Google has affirmed that she would be recruiting/employing reporters, writers and photographers for her blog in the coming weeks as part of her plans to expand her blog.

"Okay, I'm finally going to be recruiting staff for LIB... it's time to expand. Get reporters and photojournalists to work for LIB, so I can get more exclusive content. This experience has really jolted me... So if you're a reporter or even someone passionate about news reporting or you think you can source for news for LIB, then please send an email to lindaikejiads@gmail.com. Please don't send to me, I'm very bad at replying emails. lol. I get so many, it's hard to read everything. And some even go to junk and spam that I never get to see. OK, so contact us. Let's do this," she explained.

Source: LindaIkeji

#LindaIkeji #LindaIkejiBlog

No comments: