SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Tuesday 26 April 2016

How Kachikwu Surprised Nigerians During Lagos Town Hall Meeting

Ibe Kachikwu, minister of state for petroleum resources, today pulled a fast one on Nigerians during a town hall meeting in Ikeja, Lagos.

kachikwu.jpg
 According to THE CABLE, after his speech at the town hall meeting, Kachikwu pulled off a surprise: he asked everyone in the audience to rise and repeat after him:
I’m a Nigerian
 There’s a reason why God made me a Nigerian.
 I have a stake in this country.
 I have the skills and determination, the focus and belief in my capacity, to be the best in what I do, and to help this country change and make progress.
 Today
 This day
 This moment
 I commence to be an instrument of change and to work hard with my brothers and sisters to move this country forward
 So help me God
 Thank you.


nigerianbulletin

No comments: