SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Saturday 24 June 2017

We Can Have A Re Think.... Who Do You Train???

WHO YOU TRAIN???

The way we see things is always different.

The physical appearance differs from what is inside.

 If you have a heart of Gold don't change it to Zinc.

God is the giver  of all wisdom. Stay loyal and remain humble.

I have come across different people and I am still meeting more and I will continue to meet people.

Some people are so egoistic in nature to the extent that when you observe or tell them what people around cannot tell them...

Oh my God... the next thing is that they can keep malice for Africa. Lol

Who malice #Epp? If you ask me na who I go ask..?

The focus of life is not for you to be a champion always because the sky is too big for #birds to mingle.

Just remember that nobody is irreplaceable.

You must let people feel  your impact positively in your immediate environment.

You are forming #posh, #slaythis #Slaythat but your heart is filled with hatred. Gosh!!!

You think you are rich hun? Yes is good but why thinking like you own the world? Please park well.. lol

If you are not impacting people in a developmental way you are #Poor.

Another key thing is that is not compulsory that you must gossip! Yes.....

If sometimes your mouth is scratching you.... kindly face wall and busy your mouth... abii... lol

Life is good if we can all make it a better place to stay.

I have great value for people a lot and it's a great plus when it include #Brain...

I am not holier than thou but you cannot feel too big not to be talk now... people cannot runaway because of you.

I look up to a lot of cool people and It works for me because I will never pretend.

We will all die one day..... all we need is #Mercy of the #Lord come down to your children.

I am allergic to hypocrites.

Live and let live.....

#Gracias

My name is Adefemi Adesida Lokko (M

No comments: