SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Thursday 31 August 2017

Happy Birthday To Adefemi Adesida (Mc Lokko)


The journey has been full of ups and down and in all, I see progress, lessons, challenges, growth and endless knowledge because of the zeal to be the best in my life.

I am not there yet, is just that the love and grace of God upon me is unquestionable.

The truth is that I  must stay happy and be grateful simply because I am a product of grace.

I surrender all to you my creator withholding nothing..... Happy birthday to me Adefemi Adesida ( Mc Lokko)...

#TeamDalacreamz family I am grateful for the love and care. We are stronger together.

#TeamUmunnaBendeInAbia... I say It's God not man...

I wish myself more grace, joy, strength, inspiration, wisdom, understanding, good health, more bank alert and purposeful life.

It is well with me.

That young man from the city of #Akure is a year older today
I celebrate myself. Hip hip #Hurray!!!

 #MC #Pcfr #HMT #JCI #ROT #PV

#TeamShamba
#TeamIyanuoluwa
#TeamTMT
#TeamItineraries
#TeamSalutaryImpact
#TeamAIJ
#TeamGofreeMedia
#ConfirmedAkureSon
#OmoOlogo
#HustleMind
#GoGetter
#GbojuCrew
#OmoluwabiCrew
#VillageSquareCrew
#BeaconsBrothersCrew
#TitusSeeds
#TeamDeeEzzReal
#GreatestFriendship
#TeamThiaJoyStudent
#FadeleObaInitiavies
#StartRightFoundation
#TeamOtutuloro
#TeamHOGWOF
#NGRWailers
#ConcernedNigerians
#FriendsForLife
#AkureReformAmbassadors
#RugipoAlumni
#RandsAndNairaCommunity
#ACA
#InspiredCrew
#TeamKings
#TeamKanmi
#TeamHouse
#TeamInnHouse
#TeamAllOfYou

No comments: