SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Saturday 30 August 2014

Paris Hilton Performs Unique Ice Bucket Challenge… with Champagne!

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge took the internet by storm, and plenty of celebrities used their star power to spread the word.
Paris Hilton is the latest Hollywood hottie to get involved with the charitable cause and took a unique approach to the raise awareness for the disease (and herself) in a new Instagram clip posted on Thursday
(August 28).
While in Ibiza, the hotel chain heiress got up on stage at a nightclub and poured a giant glass of Moet champagne on herself while rocking a red bikini top.  click to WATCH VIDEO HERE...




"I was nominated by a lot of people to do the #ALSIceBucketChallenge. So I did it last night after my show at my #FoamAndDiamonds Party at @AmnesiaIbiza,” Paris wrote along with the video. “I will be making a large donation to the cause. And I am nominating @DJChuckie @Birdman5Star & Lil Wayne. You guys have 24 hours. To find our [sp] how you can help the cause, please go to www.ALSA.org".






No comments: