SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Monday 10 November 2014

Africa’s Fastest Woman Blessing Okagbare is Married! | 1st Photos


Blessing Okagbere Wedding- November 2014-BellaNaija 5 
Africa’s fastest woman, Nigeria’s very own Blessing Okagbare is married! As reported earlier, she tied the knot with fellow athlete Igho Otegheri.
Their traditional wedding held over the weekend in Sapele, Delta State.
In an interview after the wedding with Guardian Newspaper, she assured her fans that her marriage won’t detract her from athletics.
“Getting married won’t in any way stop me from doing the usual things on the track,” said Okagbare. “I have been looking forward to this moment and by the Grace of God, we will celebrate it with everything.”
“But one thing I want to assure my fans and all Nigerians is that I will continue to work hard to put smiles on their faces as long as my body allows me to run and jump on the track.
“There (is) lots of work to be done and I have started training well ahead. I will return to the track soon after my wedding and I pray God to continue to guide me and my husband as we
commence the journey of our married life,” she added.
The Nigerian track star described her husband as “nice and God fearing and those are some basic things I prayed for in a man”.
“He is kind and that is a great thing for me because he supports my life, my career and my aspirations,” Okagbare added.
We wish the couple a happy married life!
***
Pre Wedding 
Blessing Okagbere Wedding- November 2014-BellaNaija 6 Blessing Okagbere Wedding- November 2014-BellaNaija 0 Blessing Okagbere Wedding- November 2014-BellaNaija 2 Blessing Okagbere Wedding- November 2014-BellaNaija 1 
Traditional Wedding
Blessing Okagbere Wedding- November 2014-BellaNaija 4 Blessing Okagbere Wedding- November 2014-BellaNaija 3
Photo Credit: Athletics Africa

No comments: