SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Monday 23 March 2015

I Will Be Better, Burden Of Taxes by Present Government Is Excessive- Jimi Agbaje

Towards general election and in a bid to discuss with electorates, the Peoples Democratic Party Governorship candidate in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje was on Rubbin’ Minds on ChannelsTV yesterday where he spoke about the state of Lagos and what he intends doing if elected as the next Governor of the State. Below are seven quotes from him;
“There is the need to have state police. Communities will be better policed. State police is not an APC thing, I support state police.”
“The present government over burden citizens with taxes, people will pay taxes but it will be a fair tax."
  He continues by reiterating that
“Today all regulatory bodies are used for revenue generating bodies.”
“As regards the serial tax evasions, I can assure you that the person telling the serial lies is not me.”
“I am not one of them means I am not a typical politician, people should see me for who I am.”
“I am not Bode George’s stooge. He is my party leader in Lagos.”
“I will concede that BRTs have been a good idea but implementation hasn’t been ideal.”
 
What is your take on his speech?

No comments: