SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Mother Kills 4-year Old Son in Ebonyi for Stealing 'Party Meat'

Mrs. Ester Mmahi Ukpa is a 40-year old mother who beat her four year old son to death because he stole a piece of meat. She is currently in police detention at the State Criminal Investigation Department of the Ebonyi State Police Command, Abakaliki.
According to the Sunday Sun, "trouble started when the husband of the woman, Ogbonnaya Ukpa attended a party and came back with some meat.

At the headquarters of the SCID, Esther tearfully recounted to Sunday Sun what happened on the fateful day: “It is just terrible that I killed my own son. My husband went to a party and brought back meat, which I kept in the cooler. The following day October 20, 2014 when I wanted to warm the soup and I checked for the meat in the cooler, I could only see the bone.

I called my son and questioned him three times. At the fourth time he confessed that he took the meat and had eaten it. I caned him until he almost fainted. It was a neighbour who rushed him to hospital. At the hospital I paid N5,000 and he was discharged from hospital. It was early in the morning that he died."

Click here to read more

No comments: