SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Goodbye is the saddest word ever...By Mbizo Madlala

Be inspired!!!
Imagine spending years with someone & one day out of the blue God calls them home....without notice...they are gone forever and you are left with questions that have no answers....
Yeah death is a part of our genetic make up but it's truly one of those sad concepts we can never really be familiar with....
It hurts so bad and no words can fully describe the numbing pain you feel inside....
No one can say death striked when they were fully prepared and ready for it to take their loved one...
Now for life to be easier I think it's best to make the most of all the time we have together while we still breath...
Appreciate what is....
Create special memories and just be there for all those that we love....for when their number is up we shall weep bitterly but we shall also rejoice at the moments of impact we shared with them....
Yesterday I cried when I lost friends....but today I rejoice at all that we have shared in this lifetime....
Life is a gift my friend...
Stop complaining and savour each day as if it was your last....
Love with your whole heart..
Never fear what you don't control....
Cherish it all so that when your eyes finally feel too weary to open....you shall say....
"I gave my life my best shot....now I am ready to see my maker"

No comments: