SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Friday 30 October 2015

Kyle Jenner Admits That Fame Is Hard To Cope With

Kylie Jenner has faced public scrutiny ever since she was a little girl.
When Keeping Up With the Kardashians started filming, Kylie was just nine-years-old which drastically interrupted her "normal" lifestyle growing up in Calabasas.r3
Related: Kylie Steals Kim Kardashian's Style For Date Night With Tyga


Now that Jenner is older, she's able to reflect on what she has lost AND what she has gained from her fame. The reality star admitted:r1
"All the time. I dream about it. I never wish to have somebody else's life—I was meant to have this life for a reason, and I'm going to make the best out of it. But I have normal friends. I sit at my house, and they practically live with me, and I watch them get ready to go to a high school party, hang out with their friends, go to concerts."

Hmm, we find that kind of statement pretty sad considering Kyles never had a choice in whether or not she wanted to be famous.

Despite the occasional daydreaming, the 18-year-old realizes her blessings, saying:


"I can't just get up and go to a concert. I've never been to a concert like that with my friends. So there's a lot of stuff I've missed out on, but there's a lot of experiences that I've had that they were never able to experience."
http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2015-10-29-kylie-jenner-miss-out-experiences-dream-concert-friends-sad-high-school

No comments: