SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Angelina Jolie: Still Eyeing Political Career?!

Though her first love is acting, Angelina Jolie is considering all the angles of a possible career change to politics.
The “Girl Interrupted” actress told ITV News that she would certainly entertain the notion if she “felt I could make a difference.”
"I don't know what that means or where that will lead me but I want to be effective. I want to help to make change,” Angelina continued.

"We have overall a failing of international leadership when we have 51 million people displaced from conflict, more people displaced than since after World War II, when we have completely open-ended conflicts, when we have crises like Syria. We seem to be completely unable to handle it and make ground and help all of the people who are starving and dying at the moment...I think clearly if you look around the world you can say that we simply are not doing enough."
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments: