SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Dynamic and prolific artist Ash Flame is out with another Bang!

Ash Flame is a dynamic artist proficiency in singing,songwriting and production. He has performed along side industry heavy weight such as vector tha viper,Dammy Crane,Wande Coal,Iyanya,Oritsafemi,Praize and many more.....
He is a true son of the soil from Ondo state..... Akure to be precise, family of 8 and he is the 2nd from the last of the family! His first single ever Bokoni Breaker got credibility in alaba mixtape and that has always rep the street for real.....
Ash Flame a.k.a Mr Bokoni has finally drop another hit today titled Sukunzy... I know you ll be asking what's Sukunzy? Hmmm a slogan meaning my package,my swag,my game.....

My story! To Download Sukunzy click http://hu.lk/Ashflame

No comments: