SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Monday 16 March 2015

IS INEC READY FOR 2015 ELECTION?



Election is one of the key indicators in a stable democracy. Here is simply analysis based on my opinion of the adjudged card reader’s exercise. 

Opinions are sacred and never crucify me either as a paid agent or vice versa, because I am open for any discussion which can usher in knowledge at every opportunity.
I am a Nigerian and my concern is to see INEC conducting a free and fair election for Nigerians. Back to my discussion, suppose in a polling unit of 1000 registered voters, from the confirmation, it was said by some observers that it took the card reader machine 1 minute i.e (60seconds) to read a card
60 minutes makes 1 hour, accreditation will be from 9am to 12noon it might change before voting which means 3hours equal 180minutes.
Therefore, the card reader will only read and accredit 180 voters/cards out of 1000. Kindly do the mathematics to know the number of disenfranchised voters.
Moreover, I am not considering the hiccups, errors, technical problems that might come up as a result of using the card reader machine. Hmmm! This Is just an opinion because I want INEC to do the needful and not disappoint Nigerians. God bless Nigeria

Adefemi
08066541249

No comments: