SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Thursday 19 March 2015

Tori For Today! Repackaging of Commercial Bus in Lagos.....lol

not the real picture
Make I gist una wetin  I see with my korokoro eyes today..... Hmmm... let me start from stage one..... I boarded a commercial bus in center of excellence going to an undisclosed location for  an official and on our way going, suddenly the conductor turn on a nice flat screen tv inside danfo and we began to watch pirated 30 days in Atlanta..I was flabbergasted that waooo this "Danfo" is so tush mehn .. Anyway if AY catch this people I don't know what will happen oooo....  Anyway i enjoyed my trip ... I guess most of you that will love to enjoy the trip can still do! but not all the  if i may say sha... smiles ...... More gist later

No comments: