SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Sunday 4 January 2015

I’m Not Dating Banky W – Niyola

 At first glance, she appears reserved and naïve, but Niyola, the first lady of Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) is far from that. The likeable singer has been in the background for years, studying trends and learning all the tricks from the EME  boss, Banky W. Now the Toh Bad singer is ready for the big stage after winning the Best Vocal Performance (Female), award at the HEADIES 2014.The beauty, who was born Eniola Akinbo, spoke to SAMUEL ABULUDE on her music, personality and why she’s not ready for marriage yet. 
How does winning the Best Vocal Performance (Female) award at the Headies feel?
I feel on top of the world. I feel thrilled. It was a surprise to me. As long as I’m nominated among the lots of female singers in the industry, it’s still an honour. If I hadn’t won, I would still feel like a winner because it shows that I’ve done something pretty impressive to be singled out for that honour. Toh Bad made me a winner. The song was also nominated in another category (Video of the Year) but that’s for the director, Kemi Adetiba.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

No comments: