SALUTARY IMPACT

SALUTARY IMPACT
SALUTARY IMPACT (HOSPITALITY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)CALL +33605867728

Saturday 10 January 2015

Photo: Dbanj gushes about getting a gift from Grammy award-winning rock band, U2

Dbanj was given a Christmas/New Year gift by multiple Grammy award-winning Irish rock band, U2. According to him, the frontman of band, vocalist and guitarist, Bono (real name Paul David Hewson) is his Godfather in music. Below is what Dbanj said about his gift:
"What a Great way to kick start the Year. See what I got from my GodFather in Music .Best Christmas / NewYear gift ever . This one I shall Frame. Thanks to Greatest rock Band ever U2 ( the Hewson Family ) for this Gift . Special thanks to my Daddy Godfather BONO for making me know How special and favored I am. God bless u guys . 2015 is Really Mine... OooSssHhhEee"
I guess congratulations are in order? Nice one Banga Lee

No comments: